Sunday 17 December 2017

A Trip During A Trip

A Trip During A Trip

Houston is one the beautiful and big city of USA. I came here as an exchange student on July 19, 2017. I am from India: currently studying entrepreneurship at Houston Community College, Houston, because I have a dream of starting my own tour company back in my city Mumbai, India.

So far in Houston, I have explored:

Houston Zoo: where first time in my life I saw real Lions and Giraffe.

NASA and Museum: Who would not like NASA?  It was one of the first places we visited in Houston, had a lot of fun with my newly met friends, and now we are like childhood friends.

Museum of Fine Art: Honestly, before this, I had no idea about fine arts, but I loved it.

Galleria Water Fall and  Galleria Mall, it is one big mall where you can buy almost everything of the current trend. right behind the mall, there is an artificial waterfall. It looks so beautiful with a garden right front of it.

Downtown Aquarium of Houston: for this, I would like to thank our coordinator Lorin Banja because he suggested us to go and it was worth. The highlight of the aquarium for me was a WHITE TIGER. I am sorry, it was Tigress.

Texas Renaissance Festival. Texas Renaissance Festival woke up my inner photographer again. On that day I took more than 700 pictures of the visitors as well as the workers over there. it was a festival where people were wearing the costumes of the Renaissance period. I had never seen such thing before.

Houston Zombie House, Houston-. HA HA HA, when I think about Houston Zombie walk I just laugh and laugh, because it was placed where people in zombies attire try to scare you. you go through different houses and people suddenly appears in ghost and zombie's attires and scare you. Well for me, it was funny because first I wasn't scared at all and in addition to that there was I lady in a scary attire and her job was to scare other but unfortunately for her, I scared her. ;)

Likewise, I did many other activities and visited many such places, like
Houston Downtown Parade, A ghost story of Christmas: at Alley Theatre,
Dickens on the Strand festival at Galveston Island,
Magical Winter Light, American Football match at UH,
Natural Science Museum of Houston, Zuma Fun Centre.

Each time was excited and funnier than the previous.

But today I am way way more excited than any other time so far in Houston. I am not saying that those days were not good or were not excited, but this time I am going for a trip by my self with my three other friends to visit other states in the US.

First place which I am visiting on my trip is Las Vegas. I have only seen this place in 'movies', and I can't believe today I am going there. Just a few more hours left for me to take the flight. I wish I could capture this moment to share with you all, and then I will go to Los Angles, then San Fransisco to Boston, then New York, New Jersey, to Buffalo and finally back to Houston on January 4, 2018.

Wait!  my trip is not over here. Again on January 7, 2018, I am going to Arizona for 7 days. I am super excited to explore, and to learn more about the world.

Some glims so far in Hoston....






























Wish Me Luck!!

And my trip is not over yet...because  I am here for four more months.....  :) 

No comments:

My Trip to a SIN CITY: Las Vegas

My Trip to a SIN CITY: Las Vegas Hello All, I am Salman Sayyed, and I visited Las Vegas in December 2017. Not so long ago. Las Vegas i...