Tuesday 5 July 2016

Do you think our DREAMS change??



How our life and dreams change…. Same happened with me too.

At first I had a dream of joining Indian Army and later I decided to start my own NGO to support the children on street. Both dreams aimed to serve the society and that’s how with the help of Akanksha (http://www.akanksha.org/ ) and Gouri didi (one of the staff at Akanksha) We made a video which was released at AGM 2013.
 
The video talks about my JOURNEYS and My DREAMS. 
Some of my DREAMS have changed whereas some are still same.



Today I have a desire to start my own tourist company called SOCIAL TOURISM. The aim is still same to serve my society but in a different way. I want to work with the students and children who want to study as well as want make some form of earning to support their family or their education. I want to take these friends to join (in Future) my company as an offbeat or city guide, or a driver or any other kind of work they know, so that they can get good amount of money for their need and can also support my company to grow and help other children like them.

I know it is little hard and difficult to do but one thing which always pushes me is that my understanding of difficulty.
"I believe that difficult times are the opportunities to prove one’s self" .

No comments:

My Trip to a SIN CITY: Las Vegas

My Trip to a SIN CITY: Las Vegas Hello All, I am Salman Sayyed, and I visited Las Vegas in December 2017. Not so long ago. Las Vegas i...