Saturday 11 June 2016

Journey from TRAFFIC SIGNAL....
















This is Haji Ali.. the place where my parents met and got married,
The place where I was born and grew up,
The place where I lived for almost 20 years and learned  to earn and to live my life the way I wanted too.....

Just next to Haji Ali Garden there is a TRAFFIC SIGNAL....
Haji Ali Signal....
The place from where my JOURNEY of being INDEPENDENT began,
The place where I learned new ways of earning,
The place where I made my first promise to myself that " Now onward I will support my family in all the possible ways"...
The place which gave me the OPPORTUNITIES to go beyond my dreams and desire for more dreams...

I was 11 when I started selling books at this signal...
and sold till I turned 20,

The Books which I sold became my new TEACHERS...
The Signal financed like  FATHER...
The Customers became my FRIENDS,

Before or after selling books I did other jobs too...
but no other job gave me that happiness the way signal you do,


Thank you so much my signal for your support, you not only made me independent but also taught me the value of hard work....



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Heart Touching

My Trip to a SIN CITY: Las Vegas

My Trip to a SIN CITY: Las Vegas Hello All, I am Salman Sayyed, and I visited Las Vegas in December 2017. Not so long ago. Las Vegas i...